● Viva Financial Group does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
● We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and
for other business purposes.
● Your personal information may be shared with current or future Viva Financial Group entities or
● We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
● We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing, and shipping information
Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Conditions of Use for that site.
This Policy applies to:
● The websites owned or operated by Viva Financial Group . and any of our subsidiaries or related
● Information we collect in Viva Financial Group stores and at other locations and events under the Viva
Financial Group name.
For simplicity, we will call the Viva Financial Group websites and mobile app "digital properties" throughout this
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information you give us
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
● Mailing address
● Email address
● Phone number
● Credit card number and other payment information
● Location information (such as when you ask us to tell you about nearby stores)
● Demographic and lifestyle information (if you sign up for a registry or birthday list)
● IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
● MAC Address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
● IDFA (Apple's ID For Advertising, a randomly generated number which can be cleared like cookies)
● Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and
contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the
specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and
analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you're using, your IP
address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited
our site (these are called "referring URLs").
Viva Financial Group and our partners use technologies such as cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends,
administer the website, track users' movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our
We may permit third party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We
may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based
advertisers. We provide more information about interest-based ads below.
Our digital properties are not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
Some of our digital properties may collect your location to help you search for one of our stores or to use special
mobile features within some of our stores. For example, Viva Financial Group works with third parties to provide you
helpful messaging in your mobile app when you come to our stores.
In order for any mobile application to identify your location, you must enable location services through your mobile
device's settings. If you do not want Viva Financial Group to collect this information or to enable these features, you
can turn off location services on your mobile device. Viva Financial Group has no control over your device's settings.
Reviews and other content you provide
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas
may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
● Identifying you on our websites and our mobile app in order to customize your experience (for example,
based on your purchase history or your location)
● Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
● Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
● Managing our My Viva Financial Group TM program
● Marketing and advertising products and services
● Conducting research and analysis
● Processing Viva Financial Group credit card applications
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's
Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply
with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Viva Financial Group does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. We share your
information only in the ways we describe below.
We may combine or share information among current or future Viva Financial Group companies, including affiliates
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
● Sending Viva Financial Group marketing communications
● Fulfilling subscription services
● Conducting research and analysis
● Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
We may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business, such as
private label credit cards. For example, when you apply for a Viva Financial Group credit card, and while you have a
Viva Financial Group credit card, we share your personal information with our banking partners that issue the card.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do
so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it's
necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary
or appropriate to protect Viva Financial Group , our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event.
If such an event takes place, we'll notify you through e-mail (if we have your email address) and/or a prominent notice
on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
● We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our
control and appropriately limit access to it.
● Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and
protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a
shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information
you transmit to us and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
You may at any time:
● Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing
● Update and correct your personal information
● Deactivate your account
● Request removal of information you post on our digital properties. In some cases, we may not be able to
remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
● Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
● Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under
"Contact Us" below.
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not
ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet.
PROTECTING CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal
information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our websites link to other websites, many of which have their own privacy policies. Be sure to review the privacy
policy on the website you're visiting.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our website includes ways to interact and share using social media, through features such as the Facebook "Like"
button, the "Share This" button, or interactive mini-programs that run on our website ("widgets"). These features may
collect information such as your IP address or the page you are visiting on our website, and may set cookies to
enable the feature to function properly. Social media features can be hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our
providing the feature.